Ce site utilise des cookies afin que nous puissions vous fournir la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Les informations sur les cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site Web et aider notre équipe à comprendre les sections du site que vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
A well-documented safety profile
In clinical studies, adverse events common to intra-articular treatment were comparable between SUPARTZ FX and saline-treated patients40-43
- In these studies, more people discontinued treatment with saline placebo than those who received SUPARTZ FX therapy40
- Pseudoseptic (acute inflammatory) reactions have NOT been reported in 20 prospective randomized controlled trials of
SUPARTZ FX therapy44
- The FDA reviewed data on more than 8,000 patients prior to approving SUPARTZ FX in the United States39
SUPARTZ FX offers a safety profile similar to saline placebo
Adverse events occurred at similar rates in patients treated with SUPARTZ FX and those treated with a saline placebo in an integrated analysis of multiple clinical studies. No serious injection site adverse events were reported and no allergic reactions due to SUPARTZ FX were reported.40
- Results of integrated analysis of 5 clinical trials with 1,155 patients showed SUPARTZ FX had adverse events and discontinuation rates similar to saline placebo
- Comparable incidence of adverse events following SUPARTZ FX versus saline placebo40,42
- Discontinuation rates due to adverse events were 1.8% for SUPARTZ and 3.2% for placebo40
- No reports of pseudoseptic reactions in the scientific literature‡44
‡Does not include current prescribing experience.
All registered trademarks are the properties of their respective companies.
SUPARTZ FX contains virtually no detectable impurities
- A study of impurities in hyaluronic acid (HA) products found that SUPARTZ FX has less protein content than other HA products46
- SUPARTZ FX also had significantly less bacteria endotoxin content and significantly less nucleic acids/DNA content compared with other HA products46